A lot of people love chocolate chip cookies. They are easy to make and only require a few ingredients that most people already have in their pantry. However, there is such a thing as a bad chocolate chip cookie recipe. This recipe is for the worst chocolate chip cookies you will ever make.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then stir in vanilla. In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add to butter mixture, mixing until just blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
3. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until cookies are golden brown and set. Cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Be sure to use unsalted butter for these cookies. - Try sprinkling some chopped nuts or chocolate chips on top of the cookies after they come out of the oven.
The Worst Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe is not as good as other chocolate chip cookies recipes. The cookies are dry and have a very strong chocolate flavor.