This strawberry oreo crunch pound cake is the perfect dessert for any occasion! It’s easy to make, and it’s sure to please a crowd. Plus, the combination of strawberries and oreos is irresistible. You won’t be able to resist trying this delicious cake!
How to make strawberry oreo crunch pound cake
What could be more wonderful than enjoying a beautiful and delicious cake made by your own hands, make a cake according to the recipe I share below to treat friends and relatives
- 1/2 Cup Shortening
- 2 sticks butter ( softened )
- 1 Cup milk
- 3 Cups flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 2 (1/2) Cups sugar
- 1 ( 3 oz. ) Package Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 (3 oz. ) Package Strawberry Jello
- 5 eggs
- 1 ( 8 oz.) Package cream cheese
- 8-10 oz. Ounces Marshmallow Fluff
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 ( 3 oz.) Package Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 ( 3 oz.) Package Strawberry Jello
- 1 teaspoon flour
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
2. In a small bowl, combine milk, flour, salt and baking powder. Stir until smooth and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, cream shortening, butter and sugar together until fluffy. Add eggs and beat well.
4. Add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture alternately with the milk, mixing well after each addition.
5. Pour half of the batter into the prepared pan. Reserve the other half for later.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, butter, pudding mix and jello. Stir until smooth and set aside.
8. When the cake has baked for 30 minutes, remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
9. Poke holes in the cake with a fork. Pour half of the cream cheese mixture over the cake.
10. Pour the reserved batter over the cream cheese mixture. Then pour the remaining cream cheese mixture over the top.
11. Bake for an additional 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
12. Let cake cool before serving.
-If you can’t find strawberry jello, you can use raspberry or cherry.
-For a richer flavor, you can use buttermilk in place of the milk.
-This cake is best if served the same day it is made. However, it can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Be sure to store it in an airtight container.
-If you want a really thick and creamy filling, you can double the cream cheese mixture. Just be sure to use a larger pan so that the cake will have room to rise. A 12 inch Bundt pan would work well.
Condoteleastinphatlinh.com hope you have enjoyed this recipe for Strawberry Crunch Pound Cake. This is a delicious cake that is perfect for any occasion. I love the combination of strawberries and pound cake, and I think you will too. Be sure to try this recipe soon!