Delicious, refreshing, and perfect for summertime – the strawberry bourbon smash is a great drink to enjoy outdoors on a hot day. This cocktail is easy to make and combines strawberries, bourbon, lemon juice, and mint leaves. It’s the perfect beverage for celebrating summer!
How to make strawberry bourbon smash
The strawberry bourbon smash is a refreshing and easy-to-make cocktail that’s perfect for summertime. This delicious beverage combines strawberries, bourbon, lemon juice.
- 4 strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 ounce bourbon
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 2-3 mint leaves
1. In a shaker, muddle the strawberries.
2. Add the bourbon, lemon juice, and mint leaves.
3. Shake well and strain into a glass.
4. Garnish with a strawberry and mint leaf.
* If you don’t have a shaker, you can muddle the ingredients in a glass and then stir with a spoon.
* If you don’t like mint, you can leave it out or substitute another herb such as basil or thyme.
* For a non-alcoholic version of this drink, omit the bourbon and add sparkling water or club soda.
* This recipe makes one drink but can easily be multiplied to make more.
This refreshing drink is perfect for sipping on hot days or evenings out in the yard. Try once to follow the recipe shared by Condoteleastinphatlinh.com in this article to feel the novelty of this drink.