Cooking at home can be a lot of fun, and it’s a great way to save money. If you’re looking for a new recipe to try out, why not give this smoky red pepper crema hellofresh a go? It’s simple to make and tastes delicious. Plus, it’s perfect for any occasion. So why not give it a try today? You won’t be disappointed!
How to make smoky red pepper crema hellofresh
This smoky red chili crema recipe is easy to make and can be made with ingredients you probably already have in your pantry. It’s a perfect addition to any dish, check out the recipe I recommend to you below.
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into chunks
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Spread bell pepper chunks on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and white pepper. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
3. Remove bell peppers from oven and place in a blender or food processor. Add cream, paprika, lemon juice, and cayenne pepper. Blend until smooth.
4. Pour crema into a serving dish and enjoy!
- If you can’t find red bell peppers, you can substitute with 2 roasted red peppers from a jar.
- If you want a thinner consistency, add 1-2 tablespoons of milk or cream to the blender.
If you are looking for a delicious and easy dinner idea, this Copycat Hello Fresh Smoky Red Pepper Crema is a perfect meal to try. It is very simple to make and will amaze your taste buds! If you give it a try, be sure to let me know what you think in the comments section below of the Condoteleastinphatlinh.com website. Thanks for reading, follow our website for more recipes.