Welcome to the Salted Nut Roll Shot Recipe! This recipe is perfect for any fun gathering or party! The perfect way to enjoy your favorite nuts rolled up in a delicious and sweet dough!
- ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped salted nuts
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish with butter.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter and granulated sugar together on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Add dry ingredients alternately with milk, beginning and ending with dry ingredients. Mix well after each addition.
4. Spread batter into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with brown sugar, nuts, and confectioners’ sugar.
5. Bake for 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
This recipe is adapted from The Joy of Cooking, by Irma S. Rombauer and Marion Rombauer Becker.
This recipe for Salted Nut Roll Shot is a delicious way to enjoy your favorite nut roll. The ingredients are simple and the instructions are easy to follow.