Looking for a delicious and nutritious side dish for your next hot pot or barbecue? Look no further than ruby tuesday broccoli salad. This dish is packed with flavor and health benefits, thanks to a combination of broccoli, red grapes, almonds and a light vinaigrette. Plus, it’s super easy to make – just put everything together and you’re good to go! So why don’t you try this salad today? Trust the recipe I share below and you won’t be disappointed.
How To Make Ruby Tuesday Broccoli Salad
This salad is perfect for light parties, picnics and barbecues – everyone will love it! If you are looking for a broccoli salad recipe, check out the recipe I shared below
- 2 chopped heads of broccoli crowns
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 pounds cooked and crumbled bacon
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1 minced red onion
- 1 pound chopped sharp cheddar
1. In a large bowl, combine the broccoli crowns, white sugar, bacon, vinegar, mayonnaise, hot water and red onion.
2. Mix well and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
3. Just before serving, stir in the cheddar cheese.
4. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
– You can use any type of cheese you like in this salad, but sharp cheddar gives the best flavor.
– If you want a creamier salad, you can add an extra cup of mayonnaise.
– This salad can be made a day ahead and kept in the fridge – just make sure to add the cheese just before serving.
– You can also add other ingredients to this salad, such as chopped celery, raisins or sunflower seeds. Be creative and make it your own!
Condoteleastinphatlinh.com hope you enjoyed this ruby tuesday broccoli salad recipe. This dish is not only delicious, but also nutritious and easy to make. So don’t hesitate to try it out at your next party or get-together. I’m sure you’ll love it as much as I do! Thanks for reading and have a great day.