If you’re looking for a delicious, low-carb way to add flavor to your meals, look no further than red pepper crema. This simple sauce is easy to make and perfect for topping tacos, burritos, or even just spreading on a piece of toast. Plus, it’s packed with antioxidants and other healthy nutrients.
Smoky Red Pepper Crema Recipe
- 1 roasted red pepper
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
1. Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Enjoy as a condiment on tacos, burritos, or toast.
3. Store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
- Calories: 48
- Fat: 4.8g
- Saturated Fat: 3.4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 171mg
- Carbohydrates: 2.7g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Sugar: 1.3g
- Protein: 0.4g
Tips and tricks to improve the recipe
– If you want a thinner consistency, add water or chicken broth until desired consistency is reached.
– Add a pinch of cayenne for a little bit of heat.
– Use greek yogurt for a tangier flavor.
– Replace the red pepper with roasted poblano peppers for a smokier flavor.
– For a more flavorful sauce, roast the peppers over an open flame until blackened. Then, place in a paper bag to steam for 10 minutes before removing the skin.
Some variations of this recipe
– Adding a tablespoon of lime juice for a zesty flavor.
– Mixing in a tablespoon of honey for a touch of sweetness.
– Stirring in some chopped cilantro for freshness.
– Using roasted Hatch peppers for a bit of spice.
As you can see, there are many ways to change up this recipe to make it your own. So, get creative and enjoy!
Things to serve with smoky red pepper crema
– Roasted vegetables
This Smokey Red Chili Crema recipe is so easy to make and will elevate any meal and you should try it the next time you’re in the kitchen! Condoteleastinphatlinh.com hopes the information shared in this article will be useful to you.