Pork is a versatile meat that can be cooked in a variety of ways, and it pairs well with a variety of flavors and spices. In this recipe, I’ll be using a combination of spices and methods to create a flavorful and succulent pulled pork street tacos. I hope you enjoy the recipe!
How to make pulled pork street tacos
Pulled pork street tacos are a perfect snack or meal. They are easy to make and can be tailored to fit any taste. The pork can be cooked in a variety of ways, but we recommend using a slow cooker to make it easy.
-1 lb. pork shoulder
-1 tbsp. olive oil
-1 onion, diced
-3 cloves garlic, minced
-1 tsp. chili powder
-1 tsp. cumin
-1 tsp. smoked paprika
-1 tsp. salt
-1/2 cup chicken broth
-1/2 cup beer
-1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
-1/4 cup ketchup
-1/4 cup brown sugar
-1/4 cup yellow sugar
-1/4 cup vegetable oil
-8-10 soft taco shells
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the chili powder, cumin, smoked paprika, salt, chicken broth, beer, apple cider vinegar, ketchup, brown sugar, and yellow sugar.
3. Add the pork shoulder to the bowl and coat evenly with the marinade.
4. In a large skillet or Dutch oven, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
5. Add the onion and garlic and cook until the onion is softened, about 5 minutes.
6. Add the pork to the skillet and cook until browned all over, about 10 minutes.
7. Transfer the pork to the slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
8. Remove the pork from the slow cooker and shred with a fork.
9. Serve the pork on soft taco shells and enjoy!
You should use rotisserie chicken for this recipe, but you can also use pre-cooked pork loin if you have one on hand.
I recommend cooking the shoulder meat in the slow cooker. It will take about 6 hours, but it will be well worth it. The pork will be tender and fragrant.
Is Carnitas the same as pulled pork?
Carnitas is not the same as pulled pork. Carnitas is a type of pork that has been slow roasted. Pulled pork is a type of pork that has been pulled from the bone.
Can I put taco seasoning on pulled pork?
Yes, you can put taco seasoning on pulled pork. This will give it a flavor that is similar to that of tacos.
What should I serve with pulled pork dinner?
A great accompaniment to pulled pork dinner is a side of baked potatoes.
Are Brioche buns good for pulled pork sandwiches?
Brioche buns are a great choice for pulled pork sandwiches because they are fluffy and have a nice texture. They are also very flavorful and can add a lot of flavor to the sandwich.
What cheese goes well with pulled pork?
A cheese that goes well with pulled pork is Cheddar cheese. It has a strong, pungent flavor that pairs well with the pork’s flavor.
How long will pulled pork last in fridge?
Pork will last in the fridge for 3-4 days.
If you are looking for a delicious and easy street tacos recipe, then check out my recipe! These banh tet are perfect for any occasion and are sure to become a hit with your friends and family. Any questions please leave a comment on the website condoteleastinphatlinh.com, wish you a delicious cooking.