Looking for a delicious and easy-to-make dish for dinner? Prime rib stroganoff are a great suggestion. This dish is simple to prepare and will make your taste buds fall in love with its rich delicious taste. As a dish you can make at home without spending too much time, please prepare the dish according to the recipe I share below.
How To Make Prime Rib Stroganoff
This is a delicious dish that’s quick and easy to make! You just need to prepare the ingredients and follow the steps I share below to be able to make your own delicious and nutritious dish.
- 2 tablespoon olive oil (extra virgin)
- 1 shallot (minced)
- 1 cup Baby Portabella Mushrooms (stemmed, sliced)
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 oz egg noodles (rinsed and drained)
- 2 tablespoon parsley (chopped, optional garnish)
- 1 cup leftover prime rib roast (sliced into 2 inch strips)
- ½ tablespoon garlic (minced)
- ½ teaspoon tarragon
- ½ teaspoon ground sage
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- ¼ teaspoon each, salt & pepper (more to taste, if necessary)
- 1 ½ cups beef broth
- ½ tablespoon Dijon Mustard (coarse ground)
- ¼ cup sour cream
1) Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2) Begin by heating olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
3) Once hot, add the shallot and mushrooms. Sauté for 3 minutes until the mushrooms are slightly softened.
4) Add butter to the pan. Once melted, add flour and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until smooth and bubbly.
5) Add egg noodles and parsley. Toss to coat.
6) Place the mixture in a greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
7) In the same skillet, add the prime rib strips. Sauté for 3 minutes until slightly browned.
8) Add garlic, tarragon, sage, thyme, salt and pepper. Sauté for 1 minute.
9) Add beef broth and Dijon mustard. Stir until smooth.
10) Pour the mixture over the noodles in the baking dish.
11) Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
12) Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
13) Stir in sour cream. Serve immediately.
– If you do not have leftover prime rib, you can use any other cooked beef in its place.
– This dish can also be made with chicken or turkey. Simply substitute the beef for your desired meat.
– leftovers may be stored in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat before serving.
– This dish can also be frozen for up to 2 months. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight before reheating.
This dish is the perfect comfort food for a cold winter night. The rich and creamy sauce will make you feel warm and cozy. Don’t forget to serve it with some delicious garlic butter bread on the side. Condoteleastinphatlinh.com hope you like this recipe.