Pollo Mechado is a popular dish in many parts of the world, it is usually made with chicken breast that is pounded thinly and then torn into small pieces to enjoy without worrying about fat or calories. In the following article I will share with you how to make this dish and I hope you like this recipe.
Pollo Mechado (Shredded Chicken) Recipe
This is a dish that is perfect for any occasion and is sure to please your taste buds and those around you, try my recipe right here.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh jalapeño pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. In a shallow dish, whisk together the flour and 1/4 cup of the olive oil. In another shallow dish, stir together the chicken broth and garlic.
3. Dredge the chicken in the flour mixture, then the broth mixture, making sure to coat well.
4. Heat the remaining 1/4 cup olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned on both sides, about 3 minutes per side.
5. Transfer the chicken to a baking dish and bake until cooked through, about 15 minutes.
6. Serve the chicken topped with cilantro, parsley, tomatoes, green onions, jalapeño pepper, and blue cheese.
This Pollo Mechado recipe is an easy and delicious way to make flavorful and tender chicken. The dish can be served in a variety of ways, including over rice, in a tortilla wrap or as a sandwich. Condoteleastinphatlinh.com hopes you will like this recipe and will share it with many people who have the same passion for cooking