Today, I’m going to share a plantain tart recipe. This is a delicious and healthy dish. This tart is made with a custard filling made from bananas. After that, the tart is covered with a layer of sweet cream and sponge. You can enjoy it in a delicious and perfect way for any occasion and I hope you enjoy the recipe I share below.
How To Make Plantain Tart
Looking for a dessert to treat friends and family? Look no further than the Plantain Tart recipe I share below! This dessert is very easy to make and will be a delicious treat with your friends and family.
-1 pie crust (homemade or store-bought)
-1 cup sugar
-2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-3 large eggs, lightly beaten
-1/2 cup milk
-1/2 cup vegetable oil
-3 large plantains (1 1/2 to 2 pounds), peeled and sliced into 1-inch pieces
-1 cup raisins
-1/2 cup currants
-1/4 cup brandy
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, combine sugar, flour and salt.
3. In another bowl, combine eggs, milk and oil.
4. Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture, and mix well.
5. Spoon the mixture into the pie crust.
6. Arrange the plantain slices on top of the egg mixture.
7. Sprinkle with raisins, currants and brandy.
8. Bake for 45 minutes, or until the filling is set.
9. Let cool before serving.
The tart recipe I shared above is one of the easiest to make! By following those simple steps you can create a delicious tart. Stay tuned for articles on the Condoteleastinphatlinh.com website for more delicious recipes updates.