Have you ever had peda bread? It’s a delicious Indian dessert that is made with flour, sugar, milk, and cardamom. The dough is cooked on a griddle, then formed into small rounds and served warm with a sweet syrup. If you’ve never tried it before, you’re definitely missing out! This recipe is easy to follow and yields the most amazing results.
How To Make Peda Bread
If you’re looking for a delicious treat to celebrate one of these upcoming holidays or just want to try something new, I recommend giving peda bread a go!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon ghee or butter, melted
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and cardamom powder.
2. Pour in the milk and ghee, and mix until everything is well combined.
3. Heat a griddle or frying pan over medium heat. Scoop 1/4 cup batter onto the griddle for each peda.
4. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
5. Serve warm with a sweet syrup. Enjoy!
Peda bread is a delicious and unique dessert that is perfect for any occasion. If you’re looking for something new to try, this recipe is definitely it! The end result is an incredibly flavorful and moist bread that will have you coming back for more. Give it a try today and see for yourself just how amazing it is. You won’t be disappointed!
If you don’t have cardamom powder, you can substitute with ground cloves or nutmeg.
This bread is best served fresh, but leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 days. Reheat before serving.
Although Peda bread is a traditional Indian sweet, it can be enjoyed by people of all ages and cultures. The recipe for Peda bread is simple to follow and the ingredients are easily accessible. Condoteleastinphatlinh.com hope you enjoy this delicious treat!