Are you looking for an easy, delicious, and healthy weeknight meal? If so, you have to try this musubi chicken! It’s made with store-bought sushi rice and pre-cooked chicken, so it comes together in a snap. Plus, it’s loaded with protein and fiber, making it a perfect choice for a nutritious dinner.
Chicken Musubi Recipe
This is a perfect dish for those who are looking for a delicious, healthy and nutritious dinner. Show off your cooking skills according to the recipe I used to make this dish and you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
- 1 cup cooked white sushi rice
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) package pre-cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 sheet nori seaweed, cut into strips
- Toasted sesame seeds
1. In a medium bowl, combine cooked sushi rice and teriyaki sauce.
2. Mix in chicken and nori strips.
3. Divide mixture into 4 equal portions.
4. Shape each portion into a patty.
5. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.
6. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Enjoy!
If you don’t have sushi rice on hand, you can use any type of cooked white rice.
You can find nori sheets in the international aisle of most grocery stores.
How To Store Musubi Chicken
This chicken musubi will last in the fridge for up to 3 days. Simply store it in an airtight container until you’re ready to eat. When you’re ready for a quick and easy meal, just reheat and enjoy!
Chicken Musubi is a delicious and easy dish that the whole family can enjoy. I hope you will try this recipe, if you have any questions, please leave your information in the comments section of the website Condoteleastinphatlinh.com, and you will get a quick response. Happy cooking.