Looking for a fun and delicious breakfast recipe? Try these M&M pancakes! It will definitely help you start your day better. Plus, they’re easy to make and perfect for a busy morning.
How To Make M&M Pancakes
The handmade M&M pancakes look thin and fresh, with rich chocolate candies inside that will be an attractive dish for everyone.
Refer to the recipe I shared below to bring your family a perfect and nutritious dish.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup mini m&m candies
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- pinch of salt
1. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together egg and milk.
3. Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
4. Fold in m&m candies.
5. Heat a griddle or frying pan over medium heat.
6. Grease with butter or cooking spray.
7. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto the griddle for each pancake.
8. Cook for 1-2 minutes until bubbles form on the surface of the pancakes and then flip.
9. Cook for another minute or so on the other side until golden brown.
10. Serve with butter and syrup.
- – You can use any type of milk for this recipe.
- – If you don’t have mini m&m candies, you can use regular sized ones. Just chop them up into smaller pieces before adding to the batter.
- – These pancakes are best served fresh but you can store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Just reheat in the microwave or on the stove before serving.
Can I use plant-based milk to make these pancakes?
Yes, you can use plant-based milk to make vegan pancakes. However, the results may not be as fluffy as when using dairy milk. Some good substitutes include soy milk, almond milk, or rice milk.
My pancakes aren’t fluffy, what did I do wrong?
There are a few things you could have done wrong. One possibility is that you didn’t beat the eggs enough, which means that the pancakes will be dense and won’t rise. Another possibility is that you used too much baking powder, which will make them taste bitter and also cause them to rise too much and then collapse. Finally, if your pan was too hot, the pancakes will start to cook on the outside before they have a chance to cook all the way through, resulting in an unpleasant texture.
How do you know when to flip them?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the timing of flipping pancakes will depend on a variety of factors, including the recipe you are using, the size and shape of your pancakes, and your own personal preference. However, a good rule of thumb is to wait until the edges of the pancakes start to look dry and slightly golden brown before flipping them over.
Can I make the pancake batter ahead of time?
Yes, you can make the pancake batter ahead of time. Just store it in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 24 hours. When you’re ready to cook them, just let the batter come to room temperature before cooking as usual. Enjoy!
How many pancakes does this recipe make?
This recipe makes about 12 pancakes. If you need more or less, you can easily adjust the amount of ingredients accordingly. For a smaller batch, try halving the recipe. For a larger one, try doubling it. You can also use a measuring cup to portion out exactly how many pancakes you need. leftovers keep well in the fridge and can be reheated in the microwave or on the stovetop.
Do I have to use M&Ms?
No, any chocolate will do. However, I would recommend using a darker chocolate with a higher cocoa content as it will have less sugar and be healthier for you.
With the above recipe, condoteleastinphatlinh.com hope you and your family will have a delicious and fun breakfast with M&M pancakes. If you like this recipe, please share it with others. Thank you for reading and have a good day!