If you love the smell of lemongrass, then you are going to love this minced lemongrass recipe! Lemongrass Minced that can be used in many different dishes. This minced lemongrass recipe is perfect for adding a delicious fragrance to your food.
- 1 lemongrass stalk
- 1 inch slice of ginger
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1. Cut the lemongrass stalk and ginger into small pieces.
2. Peel and chop the garlic.
3. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
4. Add the lemongrass, ginger, and garlic and cook for 1 minute.
5. Add the white wine and chicken broth and bring to a boil.
6. Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Stir in the chopped cilantro and serve.
The lemongrass minced recipe is a simple and easy way to add a unique flavor to your meals. It is a great way to add a burst of flavor and aroma to any dish.