Ethiopian beets and potatoes are a wonderful combination of healthy ingredients and taste. These vegetables can be boiled, mashed or roasted and are an excellent source of vitamins A, C and potassium. Key sir alicha is not only healthy but also tastes great when combined. Here are the recipes I often use to make this dish, and now you can try them in your search for the perfect dish.
Key Sir Alicha (Ethiopian Beets and Potatoes)
If you love beets and potatoes, then you’re going to love Ethiopian Beets and Potatoes! This dish is a great way to show off your culinary skills and impress your guests. Plus, it’s a healthy meal that they’ll love.
- 1 1/2 lbs. beets, peeled and sliced into 1″ cubes
- 1 1/2 lbs. potatoes, peeled and diced into 1″ cubes
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine beets, potatoes, olive oil, salt, black pepper, and parsley and cilantro.
3. Spread mixture into a single layer on a baking sheet and roast for 25-30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
4. Serve hot and enjoy!
To suit everyone’s taste, you can adjust the salt and sauce content in the dish.
This dish is a great way to show off your culinary skills and impress your guests, make them according to the recipes shared by Condoteleastinphatlinh.com and you can try them out during your search. his perfect dish.