Looking for a delicious and unique dessert to serve at your next party? Why not try a jamaican ice cream cake? This cake is made with layers of vanilla ice cream, coconut and pineapple, sure to please those with a sweet tooth. Best of all, it’s very easy to make and can be customized to fit your needs. Through this article, I will show you how to make this delicious dish.
Recipe jamaica cake
The Jamaican cream cake also resembles a roll cake, but it is covered with cream instead. It is a flat and dense cake that is seasoned with many different spices but still ensures softness and smoothness, the cake has a honey yellow color. To be able to make this cake yourself, follow the steps I share below
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1.5 quart vanilla or grapenut ice cream
- 1 ½ tablespoons rum
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup melted unsalted butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ⅛ teaspoon ground allspice
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Brush a layer of grease and flour on a 9×13 inch baking pan.
2) In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, molasses, and brown sugar together until lightly colored.
3) In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt.
4) Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mix well until blended.
5) Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
6) Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Let cool completely before freezing.
7) To make the frosting, combine the rum, vanilla extract, and melted butter in a medium bowl.
8) In another bowl, combine nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon powder, pepper, and cloves.
9) Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, beat until combined.
10) To assemble, start by spreading a layer of icing on the bottom of the cake. Top with a layer of pineapple, then a layer of coconut. Repeat these layers until you reach the top of the cake. Then spread the toppings over the cooled cake.
11) Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Jamaican ice cream cakes are best eaten cold, so be sure to take them out of the fridge about 30 minutes before you plan to enjoy them
This is a great dish you should try, once you have the necessary ingredients, you just need to start following the steps shared by Condoteleastinphatlinh.com above that you can enjoy a delicious dish, Full of nutrients and very good for health. Don’t hesitate to share this recipe for everyone to make