Ginger-Dill Salmon are a delicious and complementary pairing. Ginger is a versatile root vegetable that is well-known for its warming, spicy flavor. Salmon is a fatty fish that is a popular ingredient in many recipes. When cooked correctly, salmon can be delicate and flavorful.
How to cook salmon with ginger
There are a few different ways to cook salmon with ginger. One option is to steam or bake the salmon with ginger. Another option is to cook the salmon in a marinade with ginger. The best way to cook salmon with ginger is to determine your own personal preference.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, allspice, and black pepper.
2. Rub the mixture evenly over the salmon fillets.
3. In a large resealable bag, combine the soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, ginger, and green onions.
4. Marinate the salmon in the bag for 30 minutes at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
6. Bake the salmon for 10-12 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through.
7. Serve the salmon hot.
This Ginger-Dill Salmon Recipe is a delicious and easy way to cook salmon. It is a perfect meal for any occasion.