If you’re looking for a delicious and easy recipe for cucumbers that will wow your guests, you’ve come to the right place! This fir fried cucumber recipe is simple, easy to follow, and most importantly, yummy!
- 1 ½ cups vegetable oil
- 2 cups peeled and thinly sliced cucumbers
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup ice water
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
2. Add the cucumbers and fry for about 5 minutes until golden brown and slightly softened.
3. Remove from the pan and set aside to cool.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt.
5. Add the ice water and stir until the mixture is smooth.
6. Return the cucumbers to the bowl and stir until well coated.
7. Heat the oil in the frying pan over medium heat.
8. Drop the cucumbers into the hot oil and fry for about 3 minutes until golden brown.
9. Drain on paper towels and serve warm.
This recipe is perfect for a quick and easy snack or appetizer. It is also gluten-free and vegan.
The recipe for fir fried cucumbers provides an easy and delicious way to cook cucumbers. This dish is perfect for any summer meal and can be enjoyed by all.