Taco Bell is known for their tasty Mexican-inspired food. But did you know that you can make many of their dishes right at home? This taco Bell rice recipe is easy to follow and perfectly captures the flavor of their restaurant meals. So why not give it a try tonight? You might just be surprised how much you enjoy it!
Taco Bell Rice Recipe
Looking for a delicious Taco Bell rice recipe, try my recipe for the most forgotten flavor of this dish. This is a simple recipe you can make in 30 minutes, you just need a few ingredients below and you can enjoy this dish just like what you have eaten at a restaurant before.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red bell pepper, finely minced
- 1 cup of long-grain rice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ⅓ cup yellow onion, finely minced
- 1½ cups water
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1½ teaspoon ancho chili powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon coriander
- dash of cayenne pepper
- juice of ½ a lime
1. In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium heat until hot and simmering.
2. Add bell pepper, onion, and rice. Stir and cook until the rice is evenly coated with oil and beginning to toast, about 3 minutes.
3. Add paprika, ancho chili powder, garlic powder, coriander, and cayenne pepper. Stir and cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
4. Add water, tomato sauce, and salt. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
5. after 20 minutes, remove the lid and fluff rice with a fork. Stir in lime juice. Taste and adjust seasoning as necessary.
6. Serve immediately with your favorite toppings.
-If you want your rice to be extra spicy, add an additional ½ teaspoon of ancho chili powder or cayenne pepper.
-Leftover rice can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Reheat in the microwave until warm before serving.
-If you want to make this dish ahead of time, cook the rice up to step 4. Allow it to cool completely before storing in an airtight container in the fridge. When you’re ready to eat, continue with step 5.
-If you can’t find ancho chili powder, you can substitute with ¼ teaspoon of ground cayenne pepper.
This simple Taco Bell rice recipe is perfect for a quick and delicious night out. With just a few simple ingredients, you can have a delicious dish that tastes just like the store. Please leave a comment about your dish in the comments section of the Condoteleastinphatlinh.com website for everyone to refer to. Wish you have a delicious meal.