If you are looking for a delicious spicy salmon roll, please refer to the recipe for crunch spicy salmon roll that I share in this article! This dish is made from fresh salmon and covered with a crispy, spicy fried dough that will make your mouth full. Add to that your favorite dipping sauce and you can enjoy this meal to the fullest.
Spicy Crunchy Salmon Roll with Avocado Recipe
Salmon is a popular seafood choice on menus around the world. It is a healthy source of protein and omega-3s. It is also a versatile food that can be easily altered to suit many different tastes and styles. I will share the recipe using it to make a delicious crispy salmon roll.
-6 sheets of sushi rice
-1 1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-1/2 teaspoon black pepper
-1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
-2 tablespoons vegetable oil
-1/4 cup grape seed oil
-4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each), skinned
-1/2 red onion, julienned
-2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
-1/2 ripe avocado, cut into 1-inch cubes
1. Cook the sushi rice according to the package instructions.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the rice vinegar, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper.
3. In a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
4. Add the salmon fillets and cook for about 2 minutes per side, or until browned.
5. Remove the salmon from the skillet and set aside.
6. Add the onion to the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes, or until softened.
7. Add the cilantro to the skillet and cook for about 1 minute, or until wilted.
8. To assemble the salmon roll, place one sheet of sushi rice on a plate.
9. Top the sushi rice with the salmon, onion mixture, avocado, and another sheet of sushi rice.
10. Roll the sushi rice up and slice into 3-inch-wide pieces. Serve immediately.
According to the number of users served dishes you can use different rice rolls.
Condoteleastinphatlinh.com hopes this recipe will help you to have a delicious dish, it is very easy to make and will not take much of your time. Please continue to follow our website to update more great articles.