Orange jam is a unique and delicious way to spice up your dishes. Plus it’s very easy to find. All you need is some sugar, cinnamon and lime juice, this marmalade is perfect for any occasion. So, if you’re looking for a unique and delicious taste, I highly recommend trying the creole marmalade according to the recipe I usually make below.
How to make creole marmalade
This Creole Marmalade Sauce Recipe is a delicious way to add a touch of spice and sweetness to your meals. Whether you’re cooking for yourself or serving as a delicious condiment to your favorite dishes, this sauce is sure to please.
- 6 cups of sliced apples
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper
- 1/4 cup of white vinegar
- 1/4 cup of water
1. Combine the apples, sugar, flour, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and pepper in a large saucepan over medium heat.
2. Cook, stirring frequently, until the apples are soft and the mixture has thickened.
3. Stir in the vinegar and water, and heat to boiling.
4. Reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
5. Remove the pan from the heat and let the marmalade cool slightly.
6. Serve warm or refrigerate for later use.
This Creole marmalade recipe is perfect for use on chicken, fish or pork. It is also great as a seasoning for bread or as a topping for desserts. Condoteleastinphatlinh.com hopes that you will receive many compliments when processing according to the recipe shared above.