If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy way to dress your salads, look no further than this cilantro dressing from El Pollo Loco. With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up this flavorful dressing in no time. It’s perfect for adding some extra flavor to your salad greens or even as a dipping sauce for chicken or shrimp. So give it a try today!
How To Make Cilantro Dressing From El Pollo Loco
This El Pollo Loco cream sauce recipe is a delicious and healthy way to mix up your salad. With just a few simple ingredients, you can make this flavorful sauce in no time. It’s perfect for adding some flavor to your greens salad or even making a dipping sauce for chicken or shrimp. Follow these steps to get a delicious, round-tasting sauce
1 cup Mayonnaise
1 teaspoon White vinegar
1 teaspoon Granulated sugar
1 teaspoon Garlic (finely minced)
1 teaspoon Onion (finely minced)
4 teaspoons Fresh cilantro (finely minced)
2 teaspoons Lime juice
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/8 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
1/8 teaspoon Ground black pepper
1/8 teaspoon Ground cumin
1/3 cup Whole milk
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, garlic, onion, cilantro, lime juice, salt, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and cumin.
2. Gradually whisk in the milk until the dressing is desired consistency.
3. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- If you don’t have fresh cilantro on hand, you can substitute 2 teaspoons of dried cilantro.
- For a thinner dressing, add more milk until desired consistency is reached.
- For a spicier dressing, add more cayenne pepper to taste.
This coriander cream sauce recipe is perfect for a quick and easy weekend meal. All ingredients can be found at your local grocery store. Condoteleastinphatlinh.com hopes you will try it and get the most out of it.