Looking for a delicious, yet easy, dish to make for your next get together? Look no further than these chorizo stuffed poblano peppers! These peppers are filled with savory chorizo and cheesy goodness, and bake in just 30 minutes. Serve them up as an appetizer or main course and watch them disappear quickly!
Chorizo Stuffed Poblano Peppers Recipe
-6 large poblano peppers
-1/2 pound ground chorizo
-1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
-1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Cut peppers in half lengthwise and remove seeds.
3. In a medium skillet, cook chorizo over medium heat until browned, about 5 minutes.
4. Mix in cheese and cilantro.
5. Spoon mixture into pepper halves.
6. Place peppers on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, or until peppers are tender.
-If you can’t find chorizo, feel free to substitute with ground beef or pork.
-Try serving these peppers with some rice and beans for a complete meal.
-Leftover stuffed peppers can be wrapped in foil and reheated in the oven or microwave.
This chorizo stuffed poblano is the perfect treat for your next party or get together! They are easy to make and come in a variety of flavors. Please share the recipe of condoteleastinphatlinh.com with your friends and family so they can get more useful information.