Chicken pot pie ix is a dish usually made with chicken, potatoes and vegetables. It is a popular dish often enjoyed by people of all ages. Today I will show you how to make this dish easily and you will get a cake with golden crust and delicious.
How to make chicken pot pie ix
If you’re looking for an easy recipe to follow, you might want to try my easy chicken pot pie recipe. This recipe includes a simple mixture of chicken, corn, and peas, and it can be cooked in a short amount of time in a crock pot or on the stovetop.
-1 chicken breast, diced
-1 cup diced potatoes
-1 cup diced carrots
-1/2 cup flour
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-1/2 teaspoon black pepper
-1 cup milk
-1/2 cup vegetable broth
-1/4 cup chopped onion
-1/4 cup chopped celery
-1/4 cup all-purpose flour
-1/4 cup milk
-1/4 cup melted butter
-1/4 cup fresh parsley
-1/4 cup fresh thyme
-1/4 cup frozen peas
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, combine chicken, potatoes, carrots, flour, salt, and pepper.
3. In a separate bowl, combine milk, vegetable broth, onion, celery, flour, milk, and melted butter.
4. Pour mixture into the bowl with the chicken mixture and stir until well combined.
5. Transfer mixture to a greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
6. Bake for 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
7.Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine sour cream, flour, and milk.
8. Stir until smooth.
9. Pour sauce over chicken pot pie and top with cheese, parsley, thyme, and peas.
10. Bake for 5 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
11. Serve hot.
If you don’t have chicken breasts, you can use the rest of the chicken
How to Store Chicken Pot Pie
You can preserve the cake by wrapping tightly in aluminum foil or placing it in a container and refrigerated, when used hot only in the microwave.
This Chicken Pot Pie IX recipe is a very easy one to follow and can be made in a short amount of time. It’s a great way to enjoy a warm and comforting meal on a cold day. Condoteleastinphatlinh.com hopes you’ll enjoy this recipe.