Chicken marsala chef john is a classic Italian dish that uses marsala wine as the main flavoring and sauce. Chicken is simmered in wine until cooked through and the sauce thickens and is rich. I love making this dish because it’s so easy to make and it’s always delicious. I think anyone who has tried it will love the complexity of the flavors and the richness of the sauce.
If you are looking for a delicious and easy Italian dish, I highly recommend you to try the spicy chicken. I promise you won’t be disappointed!
How To Make Chicken Marsala Chef john
To make this dish, please follow the information I share below
-1 3/4 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
-1/2 cup all-purpose flour
-3 tablespoons olive oil
-1 large onion, diced
-2 cloves garlic, minced
-3 cups marsala wine or other red wine vinegar
-1 teaspoon sugar
-1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
2. In a shallow dish, combine flour and salt; season chicken with the mixture. Dredge chicken in the flour mixture until coated. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot. Add chicken and cook until browned on both sides. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. To the same skillet, add onions and garlic; cook until golden brown. Pour wine or vinegar into the pan with the chicken and onions and bring to a boil for about 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Add vegetables and chicken, stirring until coated. Bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
5. Add broth; cover and bake another 10 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and serve immediately with mashed potatoes, if desired. Makes 6 to 8 servings.
The amount of broth used will vary according to the size of your chicken and vegetables, as well as how much liquid you want in your stew. You can also use a different kind of wine or vinegar if you prefer. This recipe is perfect for leftover chicken, as it makes a lot of chicken broth. I like using the leftovers in Chicken Minestrone Soup or Chicken and Vegetable Stew . For a vegetarian version, substitute vegetable broth for the chicken broth.
This delicious dish is a perfect way to show your friends and family that you’re a great cook. Make and treat your friends and relatives according to the recipe shared by Condoteleastinphatlinh.com so that they can feel your cooking skills.