Looking for a delicious, yet easy-to-make meal? Try this Chicken Limone Brio recipe! The chicken is cooked in a tasty lemon sauce, making it perfect for a quick weeknight dinner. Plus, this dish is light and healthy, so you can feel good about eating it. Give this recipe a try today!
What is Chicken Limone?
Chicken Limone is a dish made with chicken that is cooked in a lemon sauce. This dish is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight dinner, as it is both delicious and healthy. The chicken is usually served with a side of vegetables, making it a complete meal. If you are looking for a light and healthy meal, then this recipe is definitely for you.
How To Make Chicken Limone Brio
Each piece of chicken fried in a mixture of olive oil and butter will bring out an irresistible aroma, this dish is relatively easy to make and takes no time, just follow the steps shared below to enjoy this delicious dish
- 3 boneless chicken breasts, about 1 ¼ pounds
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 whole lemon thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian flat leaf parsley
- 3 whole eggs
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- ¼ cup good quality olive oil
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (1–2 large lemons)
- ¼ cup whole milk
- ½ cup butter, divided
- Spaghetti or Linguine
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (218 degrees C). Place chicken breasts on a rack over a baking sheet and lightly season with salt and pepper. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until slightly firm to the touch and no longer pink in the center. Remove chicken from oven and let cool.
2.Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, and pepper. Add lemon slices and parsley and toss to coat. In another bowl, lightly beat eggs with milk.
3. Dip chicken breasts in the egg mixture, then coat with the flour mixture.
4. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil and butter. Add chicken breasts and cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 4 minutes per side.
5.Remove chicken from skillet and add lemon juice to the pan. Cook for 1 minute, or until slightly thickened.
6. Serve chicken over spaghetti or linguine and enjoy!
-If you are looking for a healthier version of this dish, you can substitute the all-purpose flour for whole wheat flour.
-You can also use chicken thighs in this recipe, if preferred. Just cook for an extra minute or two, as they will take longer to cook through.
-This dish can also be made in the crockpot. Simply add all ingredients (except for the spaghetti or linguine) to the crockpot and cook on low for 4 hours, or until chicken is cooked through. shredded, and served over pasta.
Condoteleastinphatlinh.com hope that you enjoy this recipe as much as we did. It is a little bit of work, but it is definitely worth it in the end. The creamy lemon sauce pairs perfectly with the chicken and makes for a delicious dish. Bon appetit!