I’m really excited to be sharing this Cherry Bomb Candy recipe with you today! This is one of my favorite candy recipes because it is so easy and quick to make. Plus, it is delicious and sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
- 1 cup cherry flavored candy melts
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup red food coloring
- 1/4 cup green food coloring
- 1/4 cup blue food coloring
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the cherry flavored candy melts, white chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips, red food coloring, green food coloring, and blue food coloring.
4. Pour the mixture into a plastic bag and cut off the bottom of the bag.
5. Pipe the mixture into desired shapes on the prepared baking sheet.
6. Let the candy cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
This cherry bomb candy recipe is sure to be a hit at your next party! It's easy to make and will be a hit with kids and adults alike!