Do you love the taste of rum? How about pineapple? If you answered yes to both, then you’ll love the blue mai tai. This cocktail is a delicious blend of rum and pineapple that is perfect for any occasion. Whether you’re hosting a party or just relaxing on the beach, this drink is sure to please. So come on and give it a try! You won’t be disappointed.
How To Make Blue Mai Tai
This is a mixed drink between mai tai and green Hawaii, suitable for an outdoor party, at the beach or at the pool. To have a Great drink, please prepare the ingredients and follow the steps that I share below
- 1 cup ice
- 1 1/2 oz dark rum
- 1 1/2 Tbsp grenadine
- 1/2 oz blue curaçao
- 2 oz pineapple juice
- 2 oz mango juice or mango puree
- pineapple slice
- pineapple palm leaf
- maraschino cherry
1. In a blender, combine ice, rum, grenadine, blue curaçao, pineapple juice and mango juice or puree.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour into a hurricane glass or highball glass.
4. Garnish with a pineapple slice, pineapple palm leaf and maraschino cherry.
- If you can’t find mango juice, you can use fresh mango puree. Just blend 2-3 ripe mangos in a blender until smooth. You may need to add a little water to get the desired consistency.
- For an alcoholic version of this drink, simply omit the pineapple juice and replace it with more rum.
- If you don’t have blue curaçao, you can use any other type of blue liqueur or even food coloring. Just keep in mind that the drink will no longer be technically considered a mai tai.
With just a few simple ingredients, you can enjoy one of these delicious drinks in no time, Condoteleastinphatlinh.com hopes you’ll have another drink to add to your wish list.