Raw rib is a luxurious meat that is very popular on restaurant menus. Its popularity is partly due to its succulent taste and soft texture. However, cooking tenderloin can be a daunting task, especially if you don’t have much experience. Today I will share this blackened prime rib recipe, it will help you to cook this delicious and luxurious meat perfectly. So, whether you are a beginner or an experienced chef, check out the following article right away.
How to make blackened prime rib
Looking for a delicious, easy to make, and classy meal? Look no further than blackened prime rib! This dish is perfect for a special occasion, or just a night in with the family.
-1-1/2 lbs. prime rib
-1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
-1/2 cup grape seed oil
-1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
-1 tsp. garlic powder
-1 tsp. onion powder
-1/4 tsp. black pepper
1. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, grape seed oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper.
3. Rub the sauce all over the prime rib.
4. Grill the prime rib for about 8-10 minutes per side, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
5. Let the prime rib rest for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
This is a delicious dish, the black ribs have been cooked to perfection and the sauce has a flavor that will leave you feeling unforgettable. If you have any information that needs to be answered, please leave it in the comment section on the website Condoteleastinphatlinh.com, I will check and respond to you as soon as possible. Happy cooking.