Are you looking for a unique and tasty appetizer to serve at your next party? If so, you should try making birria egg rolls! This recipe is easy to follow and requires just a few simple ingredients. Plus, the end result is sure to impress your guests.
How to make birria egg rolls
Para hacer rollos de huevo de birria, necesitará los ingredientes y siga estos pasos:
- Pack of Egg Roll Wrappers
- Beef Birria
- Diced Onion
- Chopped Cilantro
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Shredded Red Cabbage
- Oil for frying – Canola or Vegetables
1. Prepare the beef birria according to your recipe or using a pre-made mix.
2. In a bowl, mix together the shredded mozzarella cheese, diced onion, and chopped cilantro.
3. To assemble the egg rolls, lay out an egg roll wrapper with one corner pointing towards you. Scoop 1-2 tablespoons of the birria mixture into the center of the wrapper.
4. Add a sprinkle of the cheese mixture on top of the birria.
5. Fold up the bottom corner of the wrapper over the filling, then fold in the sides.
6. Roll up the egg roll until it is sealed shut.
7. Repeat this process until all of the egg rolls are assembled.
8. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the egg rolls to the hot oil and fry for 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden brown and crispy.
9. Remove from the oil and drain on paper towels.
10. Serve immediately with consome and shredded red cabbage. Enjoy!
-If you can’t find beef birria, you can also use shredded chicken or pork.
-Leftover egg rolls can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat in the oven or microwave before serving.
This will be a delicious and easy to prepare appetizer perfect for your next party! These rolls are made with salty birria and cheese, then rolled up and fried to perfection. Try the recipe shared by Condoteleastinphatlinh.com today and let us know what you think!