Welcome to my Ba’s Best Banana Bread Recipe!
This recipe is a classic and beloved favorite, perfect for any time of the year. It’s a sweet, dense and fluffy loaf of banana bread that’s absolutely delicious.
- 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8x4 inch loaf pan.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
3. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter and sugar on medium-high speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add bananas, milk and oil and beat until smooth. Add flour mixture and raisins and mix just until combined.
4. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
This Ba’s Best Banana Bread Recipe is easy to follow and produces a delicious and fluffy loaf of banana bread. The recipe can be modified to fit your preferences, and you can add whatever toppings you like. This banana bread is perfect for a quick and easy breakfast or snack.