This Air Fryer English Muffin Recipe is a delicious and easy way to make some delicious breakfast sandwiches. You only need a few ingredients and your air fryer to make these delicious sandwiches.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
1. Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add the egg and mix well. Add the flour mixture and mix until just combined.
4. Pour the batter into the air fryer and cook for 8 minutes, or until the muffins are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
5. Let the muffins cool for a few minutes before transferring to the prepared baking sheet.
6. Drizzle the melted butter and confectioners' sugar over the muffins and let them cool completely.
If you would like to make these into cupcakes, simply follow the same recipe, but divide the batter among 24 cupcake cups. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until the cupcakes are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
These moist and delicious muffins are perfect for a quick breakfast or snack. They are also perfect for special occasions, such as a birthday party.